Download The Benzodiazepine Toolkit
Reconnexion publishes a range of practical, evidence based resources for individuals and health professionals. All our resources are free. Our toolkit and fact sheets are downloadable; other resources may incur a postage charge.
the Benzodiazepine Toolkit
download our free resource for health practitioners helping people reduce and withdraw from benzodiazepines
Fact sheetsBenzodiazepines: what are they and how do they work?Benzodiazepine withdrawal symptomsWhat can help with benzodiazepine withdrawal?Anxiety and anxiety disordersWhat is a panic attack and what helps?DepressionHow you can help someone with depressionActivities that can help with your depressionStress reductionHints for good sleepRelaxation techniquesAnalgesics
Online programVisit BZD Health
Step by step guide to reducing from Benzodiazepines
Step by step guide
Download our free guide to reducing from benzodiazepines and recovering from withdrawal.
Practical tips to having the benzo conversations
"Role of the prescriber in supporting patients to discontinue benzodiazepines: a qualitative study." Erin Oldenhof, Timothy Mason, Jane Anderson-Wurf and Petra K Staiger BJGP 2021
Listen to a podcast (15min) BJGP Interviews - The British Journal of General Practice Episode 30, 29th June 2021:
Listen: Supporting patients to discontinue benzodiazepines.
Better Sleep Video
Contact us on 1300 273 266 to order the following resources
- Better Sleep DVD: How to overcome sleeping problems (presented in English, Arabic, Dinka, Hindi, Mandarin and Somali)
- The Better Sleep booklet: information and strategies for improving your sleep
- Sweet Dreams: reducing the use of tranquilisers in aged care facilities
- How to manage a panic attack: wallet sized card
- What you should know about tranquilisers: DL card with wallet-sized pop-out
- RESTT: self-care postcard
- Reconnexion brochure