We are facing an unprecedented situation as we all work together to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on our community.
At Reconnexion, as part of EACH, we are closely monitoring this evolving situation and are following all advice and directives from health departments and agencies. We are working with both Commonwealth and State Governments on reducing the spread of COVID-19 in the community.
The team is working off site at this time, but we are continuing to deliver the following range of services:
- Counselling – one-to-one appointments are continuing with our BZD counsellors supporting clients through the tapering and withdrawal process. Delivery is via the telephone or video tele-health. Please contact the office number (03) 98098200 if you need to make /change your appointment.
- New Clients –can access the service by contacting the support line and making an appointment to complete the Victorian AOD Intake Form.
- Telephone Support Line – is operating on a call-back basis. For information or ongoing support with regards to benzodiazepines please call the support line 1300 273266 and leave a message with your contact details. We will endeavour to return your call within a couple of days.
- Administration Hours – staff will be available by phone on Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9:00 – 12:00, Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 -3:00. 1300 273 266 / 98098200
- Reconnexion website – www.reconnexion.org.au has many resources available to assist with benzodiazepine withdrawal and management.