At Reconnexion, as part of EACH, we continue to follow all advice and directives from health departments and agencies to keep our clients and staff safe.
The team is working partially on site at this time, but we are continuing to deliver the following services:
- Counselling – one-to-one appointments are continuing with our BZD counsellors supporting clients through the tapering and withdrawal process, via tele-health, phone or face-to-face (upon arrangement). Please contact the office number (03) 9809 8200 if you need to make /change your appointment.
- New Clients –can access the service by contacting the support line and making an appointment to complete the Victorian AOD Intake Form.
- Telephone Support Line – is operating Monday to Friday from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. For information or ongoing support with regards to benzodiazepines please call the support line 1300 273 266. You can also leave a message with your contact details and we will return your call as soon as possible .
- Administration Hours – staff will be available by phone on Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9:00 am– 5:00 pm. 1300 273 266 / 98098200
- Reconnexion website – www.reconnexion.org.au has many resources available to assist with benzodiazepine withdrawal and management.